Plastic Safety Barrier
The Construction & Pedestrian Safety Barrier provides both stability and security with its HiVis foot and innovative lockable connector.
Easy to use and transport, this long-lasting and robust plastic barrier can be used in many applications, for example in-door and out-door events, construction, excavation, street works, etc.
The barrier is suitable for use as a crowd control barrier for events and around the construction site, to minimise the chance of unauthorised site access.
Lightweight, strong and easy to transport, these safety barriers are the ideal choice for a variety of applications.
This is product is a 2m length and easily interlocks with other 2m avalon barrier section. Also available in the range is a 1m safety barrier section.
The standard colour of the Avalon Barrier is orange, however other colours are available upon request. MOQ’s apply.
The barrier is supplied with standard feet, however the ClearPath feet can also be requested.
Single item and bulk item purchases are available.
Please note – Large volume, bulk purchases or heavy items are generally supplied on a pallet.
In these instances, you may require unloading equipment at your site to receive your order, such as a forklift.
If you require specialised delivery, please contact WB Safety, as we also have customised product delivery options, including providing a tail gate truck with forklift for unloading.
If you are unsure as to your delivery requirements, please contact our sales department to discuss in advance.
Conditions of Sale
- All prices are EXCLUSIVE of freight. Freight will be charged separately as per the cheapest delivery method.
- Prices listed on the wbsafety.com.au website are inclusive of GST.
- ALL PRICES LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO REVISION WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Special prices for bulk orders are available. Please contact WBT head office directly to discuss your requirements.
- Freight costs are charged in addition to the product purchase cost.
- Heavy items are generally sent on a pallet. You must have a forklift or other unloading equipment in order to obtain delivery. Tailgate and forklift delivery can be provided at an additional charge. WBT will not be liable for any non-deliveries caused by the receiver’s inability to receive the goods.
- Where special delivery instructions are given which vary from our concept of “Cheapest Method”, the full delivery expense will be to your account. This includes Air Freight and Fast Road Freight etc.
- Customers have the option of nominating their own freight company or organising a pick up from the WBT head office.
- If your official order form contains special printed conditions it is understood that such conditions are only accepted in so far as they are not at variance with our own terms and conditions.
- Correct part numbers on orders will ensure their speedy execution.
All deliveries in excess of one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) are covered by our open policy with CHUBB INSURANCE CO. OF AUST LTD, and in the event of loss or damage, such loss or damage must be immediately reported to our company in writing.
5. CLAIMS & RETURNS
- Claims in respect of incorrectly delivered items, short deliveries or damages which are not subject to insurance claim, must be notified to us within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- With the exception of items incorrectly supplied by us, all charges relating to returns are payable by the customer. A restocking fee of 15% will apply to goods returned for credit. We reserve the right to deduct from any credit note issued the forwarding costs attached to the initial delivery.
- Credits will only be issued when goods are officially received in our warehouse and have been checked as suitable for resale.
- No return of goods will be accepted where more than 3 months has passed from the date of invoice.
Products manufactured by Warren & Brown Technologies Pty Ltd are warranted against faulty material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase after which time no further claims will be recognized. Where products are sourced from other suppliers, both local and overseas, the original supplier warranty will apply. All warranty requests are to be referred to the Warren & Brown Technologies Pty Ltd sales office for validation.
Note: A dated proof of purchase will be required prior to acceptance of any warranty claim. All freight costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. For further information, please contact the Warren and Brown Technologies sales office.
7. PASSING OF PROPERTY
Property and the goods shall not pass from WARREN & BROWN TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD (W.&.B.) to the purchaser until payment in full of the price and clearance of EFT’s, cheques, etc. by WBT’s bankers, notwithstanding the possession of the goods may pass to the purchaser.
- Unless otherwise agreed, payment of all goods is due at the time of order.
- Payment options are outlined in the payment section of our website.
9. SURCHARGE FOR LATE PAYMENT
Warren & Brown Technologies Pty Ltd shall be entitled to charge a surcharge upon any amount outstanding after 60 days from invoice date at a rate of 20% per annum of the invoice amount.
10. GOODS AND SERVICES TAX
All items are subject to GST.
11. PACKAGING CHARGES
Packing charges apply where specified. Cases, pallets and other packing materials are strictly non-returnable.